The e-learning program concept of the FIRST project is in place. The FIRST e-learning program will be divided in two key modules:
- Module for the training and education of professionals working at first points of contact for victims of violence, which will cover the following key areas:
- ABC about domestic and gender based violence
- How to respond and offer support to a victim of violence
(“Identify – Ask & Respond – Act”),
- Victims of violence rights and different forms of help and resources available to victims of violence.
- A self-help module for victims of violence. The main goal of this module is to empower the victims of violence to report violence, ask and receive aid and support that is available to them.
The project partners are actively preparing the e-learning modules that will be available at the beginning of 2017.